Sunday, August 27, 2006

It’s official I’ve gone mad and decided to create an animated short!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog!
This blog is solely dedicated to an animated short I am currently writing and preparing to fully produce in my spare hours. I plan on regularly posting various production materials here as I begin the long and winding road to creating a completed short!

As with my art blog, your comments and opinions are always more then appreciated and never cease to make my day or motivate me to push it alittle further! I hope as this blog progresses you all see or read something that catches your eye, inspires your mind and/or gives you a good ol fashioned grin!

So without further ado, let me introduce you to the world of Perry Plumsauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home